Artificial Grass Market: Is Estimated To Rise In The Near Future 2021-2031 – KSU
Artificial grass market: introduction
- Artificial grass is an artificial surface made from synthetic fibers such as polyethylene, polyamides, nylon, and polypropylene. It looks similar to natural grass. Artificial grass is used in areas such as sports fields and playgrounds that require lawns. In addition, it is used on fountains and lawns in residential areas.
- The grass fibers are durable and have a low environmental impact as they require less water and are recyclable. Artificial turf is very durable, environmentally friendly, low-maintenance and of the highest quality. They can be used in any climate. Artificial turf is also used in landscape and leisure areas.
- Artificial grass is easy to replace and maintain. They eliminate the use of harmful pesticides and fertilizers required to grow natural grass. These are children and animal friendly as they have properties like bacteria resistance.
Emerging Construction Sector: A Key Factor
- The growth in the global construction industry is a key factor in the global artificial turf market. The increasing demand for artificial turf in the construction of stadiums, sports fields, lawns, backyards and green terraces as well as an innovative green design for commercial interiors should drive the market in the forecast period. Artificial grass is widely used in various public utility areas such as sidewalks, public gardens, and amusement parks. In addition, promoting sporting activities around the world is encouraging governments to invest in the development of sports facilities and lawns, which has a positive impact on the growth of the global artificial turf market.
You will get a custom report at the price of the syndicated report. Book now
Promotion of artificial turf: an important opportunity
- The presence of a wide variety of sports complexes, the growing propensity for outdoor sports and the shift in the trend from conventional turf to artificial turf fields around the world offer great potential for the growth of the artificial turf market. This can help manufacturers invest in a wide range of artificial turf and work with key builders, contractors and the architectural sector that is continually choosing artificial turf. In recent years, however, several players have faced physical injuries on turf fields, which limits the use of artificial turf on sports fields. This is likely to hamper the growth of the artificial turf market worldwide. In addition, contact with artificial grass can cause various health and environmental problems, which is also a major factor in the growth of the market.
More press releases from TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-on-board-diagnostics-market-to-present-vast-canvas-for-oems-and-providers-to-capitalize-on-telematics-based- Insurance-valuation-projected-to-touch-us-22-billion-by-2031 – tmr-301290974.html
Major players in the global artificial turf market
The global artificial turf market is moderately fragmented in nature due to the presence of a large number of local, regional and global actors. Some of the key players in the global artificial turf market are:
- CC Grass
- Challenger Industries Inc.
- Creative Leisure Solutions (CRS)
- FuJian WaJuFo Sports Technology Co., LTD
- Global Syn-Turf
- Green Diamond Synthetic Turf
- K&B Junwoo
- Rhinoceros lawn
- SiS parking spaces
- Sports group
- Tarkett Group
- Tencate grass
Are you a start-up ready to make a name for yourself in business? Grab an exclusive, PDF brochure of this report
Europe a potential market for artificial turf
- The global artificial turf market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- The country-level analysis in North America includes the United States, Canada, and the rest of North America. The analysis and forecast of the artificial turf market in Europe includes Great Britain, Germany, France and the rest of Europe. Likewise, the Asia Pacific market includes India, China, Japan and the rest of the Asia Pacific region. Middle East and Africa include GCC, South Africa, and the rest of the Middle East and Africa. The artificial turf market in South America has been divided into Brazil and the rest of South America.
- Europe is expected to remain a potential market for artificial turf during the forecast period as construction and commercial space, sports facilities and facilities are increasingly being built in the region.