Artificial Grass Turf Market in the Environmental & Facilities Services Industry to grow by $ 12.59 billion
Effects of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to change the growth of various industries, but the immediate effects of the outbreak are different. COVID-19 will have an impact on the artificial turf market. According to Technavio’s pandemic-focused market research, market growth is expected to increase in 2021 compared to 2020.
The market for artificial turf in the environmental and building services industries is expected to be around. to grow $ 12.59 billion, with a CAGR of over 8% over the 2021-2025 period, according to Technavio’s new report. The report provides an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, as well as the overall market environment.
Artificial Grass Turf Market in the Environmental and Building Services Industry 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- – Detailed information on factors that will support the growth of the artificial turf market over the next five years
- – Estimate the artificial turf market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predicting upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the artificial grass market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape of the market and detailed information on providers
- – Full details of factors questioning the growth of Artificial Turf Market vendors
Artificial Grass Turf Market in the Environmental and Building Services Industry 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help companies improve their market position, Technavio offers a detailed analysis of around 25 providers that are active in the artificial turf market. Avalon BV, CoCreation Grass Corp., Controlled Products LLC, ForeverLawn Inc., GrassInc. BV, Landscape Solutions BV, Recreational Systems International, Sport Group Holding GmbH, Tarkett Group and Tennessee Acquisition Holding BV are some of the key players in the market.
- Artificial grass market size
- Artificial grass market trends
- Industry analysis for artificial turf market
This study identifies an increasing demand for artificial turf in landscaping and sports applications as one of the main reasons for the growth of the artificial turf market over the next several years. However, the high field temperatures associated with artificial turf can threaten market growth.
To learn more about the global trends that will shape the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43867
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Take advantage of the latest data that depicts technological advances
- Find deeper market insights and forecast information on current market developments.
- Discover insights into the most important market accelerating factors.
- Identify potential threats to market growth.
- Understand the impact of trends that are likely to affect market growth, positively or negatively.
Key topics covered:
- Market landscape
- Market dimensioning
- Five forces analysis
- Market segmentation by sales channel
- Market segmentation by application
- Market segmentation by geography
- Customer landscape
- Geographical landscape
- Provider landscape
- Supplier analysis
Discover our best-selling reports
Global Food Waste Disposal Market – Food Waste Disposal Market is broken down by Disposal Method (Landfill, Recycling, and Incineration) and Geography (APAC, MEA, Europe, North America, and South America).
Download a free sample report
Global Smart Waste Management Market – Smart Waste Management Market is broken down by application (collection, landfill, recovery and recycling, and processing) and geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download a free sample report
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting company. Her research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and includes more than 800 technologies in 50 countries. Her customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s extensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive position in changing market scenarios.
Media and Marketing Manager Marketing
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/artificial-grass-turf-market-industry-analysis