Artificial Turf Market 2021 Size Share Upcoming Trends Segmentation, Opportunities and Forecast To 2027 – KSU
The latest research report on Artificial grass market was conducted in different industries in different regions to provide a report with more than 100 pages of data (based on the worldwide spread of COVID-19 in 2020). The report offers a mix of qualitative and quantifiable information, focusing on aspects such as key market developments. Challenges for industry and competitors in gap analysis and new opportunities in the artificial turf market. Various executives as well as emerging players were featured in this report.
Attention to the overwhelming player Tarkett Group, Victoria PLC, artificial turf, SYNLAWN ARTIFICIAL GRASS, Polytan GmbH, SpectraTurf, Inc., XGrass, Italgreen Spa, Dow, Royal Grass, SIS parking spaces, Condor Group, Shawgrass, Act Global, Nurteks, Matrix Turf, LIMONTA SPORT SpA , TenCate Grass, CCGrass and PRACTICE SPORTS among other national and global players.
Check the latest research on Artificial Grass Market Sample Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-turf-market
Let us know why the report is worth considering.
The artificial turf market is expected to see market growth in the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market will grow at a CAGR of 18.6% in the forecast period 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 9,546,260.42 thousand, the increasing demand for cosmetics among consumers is a driving factor for the market growth.
The ease of installation, the environmentally friendly and low maintenance requirements that increase the production of artificial grass products are driving the market. With the increasing demand from sports clubs and various venues, the demand for the artificial turf market will also increase. The strict regulations for the use of artificial turf in several European countries will limit the demand in the artificial turf market.
The increasing demand for third generation artificial turf will present an opportunity for the artificial turf market. The difficulty of maintaining a high field temperature due to the raw material and filler material is a challenge for the artificial turf market.
Increasing use of artificial turf as wall cladding in residential areas
The Artificial Grass Market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for each branch growth in the industry with sales, component sales, impact of technological development on artificial grass and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the artificial grass market. The data are available for the historical period 2010 to 2018.
More Information (Buy This Report With 30% Off) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-artificial-turf-market
IMPORTANT BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of current and emerging trends and dynamics in the artificial turf market.
- An in-depth analysis is carried out by producing market assessments for the key market segments in order to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study assesses the competitive landscape and value chain in order to understand the competitive landscape in the different regions.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors driving and constraining market growth is provided.
- A comprehensive analysis of the region is provided to identify the opportunities prevailing in these regions
Think one step ahead
In today’s competitive world, you need to think ahead in order to keep track of your competitors. Our research provides assessments of key players, key collaborations, unions and acquisitions, and trends in innovation and business policy to provide a better understanding to help steer business in the right direction.
In conclusion, the Artificial Grass Market report is a real source to access the research data that is projected to grow your business exponentially. The report includes information such as economic scenarios, benefits, limits, trends, market growth rates, and numbers. The SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five analysis are also included in the report.
Performs a general market segmentation for ARTIFICIAL TURF: This knowledgeable market research report provides lucrative opportunity by dividing complex market data into segments on the basis of -.
According to raw materials (nylon, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyamides, jute, rubber, others),
Filling materials (petroleum based, organic filling, sand (silica) filling, other),
Stacking height (less than 10mm, 10-30mm, 30-50mm, 50-70mm, 70-100mm, more than 100mm),
Sales channel (direct sales / B2B, e-commerce, specialty stores, convenience stores, others),
End users (households, sports & leisure, restaurants, hotels, airports, commercial offices, pet areas, others)
The countries covered in the Artificial Grass Market report are the US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, the rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, rest of Asia Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Europe dominates the artificial turf market as consumers are aware of the increasing use of artificial turf to reduce FOD damage on runways from artificial turf. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period 2020 to 2027 as business expansion and customer awareness increase. China is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market due to the growing demand for artificial turf in the home, which is increasing the demand for artificial turf, while China is dominating the Asia-Pacific market due to the increasing use of playground and sports arena products in the region. In the North America region, the USA dominates as the household sector in the region is growing very quickly. As the consumption of artificial turf as a tuber for increasing the strength of the artificial turf increases, so does the demand for artificial turf in the market.
- In May 2020, Dow recently announced the newly engineered PCR plastic resin being developed and commercialized for shrink wrap adhesive applications in the Asia Pacific region. The latest resin is designed to achieve film performance equivalent to traditional resins with 40 percent PCR material. The drug XUS 60921.01 is made from recycled plastics obtained domestically from strategic recycling partner Dow’s in Nanjing, China. This latest resin results in a circular plastic system, but without sacrificing the efficiency of brand owners and customers.
- In April 2020, SYNLAWN ARTIFICIAL GRASS, the largest manufacturer and unrivaled innovator of artificial turf in North America, announced that its distributors across the country are offering ProGienics Hard Surface Disinfectant from ProVetLogic. This one-step product is quick and efficient in the fight against the current human coronavirus COVID-19 in 2019 as well as against certain pathogens, algae, powdery mildew, algae, germs and toxic bacteria. SYNLawn’s disinfectant should be used on commercially and domestically produced artificial turf. It cleans and disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces used in classrooms, playgrounds, cattle fields and other areas.
For further questions, please contact our expert at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-artificial-turf-market
Some points from the table of contents
COVID-19 Outbreak – Global Artificial Turf Industry Market Report – Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities, and Competitive Landscape in 2020
Chapter 1 Artificial Grass Introduction and Market Review
1.1 Aims of the study
1.2 Overview of artificial grass
1.3 Scope of the study
1.3.1 Important market segments
1.3.2 Covered Players
1.3.3 Effects of COVID-19 on the artificial turf industry
1.4 Study methodology
1.5 Research data source
Chapter 2 Summary
Chapter 3 Analysis of the industrial chain
Chapter 4 Global Artificial Grass Market by Type
Chapter 5 Artificial Grass Market by Application
Chapter 6 Global Artificial Grass Market Analysis by Regions
Chapter 7 Artificial Turf Market Analysis in North America by Countries
Chapter 8 Artificial Grass Market Analysis in Europe by Country
Chapter 9 Asia Pacific Artificial Grass Market Analysis by Countries
Chapter 10 Middle East and Africa Artificial Turf Market Analysis by Countries
Chapter 11 Artificial Turf Market Analysis in South America by Countries
Chapter 12 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 13 Industry Outlook
Chapter 14 Global Artificial Grass Market Forecast
Chapter 15 Feasibility Study for New Projects
Read the full details with TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-turf-market