Artificial Turf Market Size, Strategies, Competitive Landscape, Trends & Factor Analysis, 2020–2027 – The Manomet Current
The increasing demand for landscape applications and sports are the main driving forces behind the market.
Market Size – USD 2.78 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.2%, Market Trends – The trend of customer interest in sports and aesthetics.
The global artificial grass market is projected to reach $ 4.20 billion by 2027. Due to the lower water consumption and chemicals, the low maintenance requirements, the lack of irrigation and the weather resistance, the market is being driven by an increasing demand for artificial turf in sports facilities. It is expected that the eco-friendly properties of artificial turf, along with increasing disposable income, will increase the demand for artificial turf in various developing countries. The use of artificial turf in terms of leisure and landscaping should provide important incentives for industry players to gain a foothold in the industry.
In the face of increasing globalization, the growth of the construction sector becomes a critical factor favoring the market. Artificial turf is in great demand for residential buildings, sports fields, stadiums and industrial gardens in construction projects.
The marketing strategies of the players in the sector include the production of high quality artificial turf approved by FIFA, ITF, FIH, etc. The global artificial turf market is driven by companies pursuing strategies such as better growth plans, alliances and new products, partnerships, diverse branding, investments, mergers and acquisitions, and research and development.
The most important participants include Tarkett, Koninklijke Ten Cate NV, Shaw Sports, CoCreation Grass Corporation, Domo Sports Grass, Polytan, Act Global, SIS Pitches, Limonta Sport SpA, Edel Grass BV.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3650
Other key findings from the report suggest that
- The introduction of hybrid artificial turf technology is intended to offer market participants new growth opportunities in the near future.
- The rise of the global artificial turf market is being driven by key factors such as durability, cost efficiency and low maintenance, which have led to the product becoming more widespread in residential applications. In order to maximize the growth of this sector, additional environmental benefits such as lower consumption of water and pesticides are helping. Companies develop advanced technologies for the development of artificial turf.
- In recent years, all of the major players in the market have invested heavily in R&D initiatives and have contributed to the invention of several innovative products. Big players want to expand their product portfolio through strategic mergers and acquisitions of small and medium-sized companies. Intense rivalry between the players is therefore expected in the coming years.
- In April 2017, Ten Cate Grass acquired the Synthetic Grass Warehouse. This acquisition helps Ten Cate Grass to become a major player in the fast growing landscaping segment as a supplier of artificial turf.
- In August 2019, AstroTurf acquired Nagle Athletic Surfaces Inc. The acquisition helped the company increase its market share as Nagle Athletic Surfaces, Inc. has an extensive range of products.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-turf-market
For this report, reports and data segmented the Artificial Turf global industry report by installation type, base material, application, infill material, pile height, and by region for this study:
Installation Type Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2019-2027)
Baseline Material Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
Filling Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Petroleum based
- Sand based
Stack Height Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
- > 10mm & <25mm
- > 25mm
Regional Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3650
Thank you for reading our report. For custom inquiries or more information, please contact us and we will make sure you receive the report that meets your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions focus solely on your purpose of locating, addressing, and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across a wide variety of industries including healthcare, technology, chemistry, energy, and energy. We constantly update our research offerings to ensure that our customers are informed about the latest trends in the market.
Head of business Development
Direct dial: + 1-212-710-1370
Reports and data | Internet: www.reportsanddata.com
Browse other reports-
Market for Cellulose Esters and Ethers Manufacturers
Market sales for cellulose esters and ethers
Cellulose Esters and Ethers Market Size
Cellulose esters and ethers market share